Office Bearers


President: Paul Martino

Cellar Master: Shaun English

Secretary: Dean Stevens

Treasurer: Gab Yanes

Food Master: Andrew Lewis

Wine Master: Andrew Rowan

ballaratwfs@gmail.com



Archive

Cellarmaster's Report

 


Currently, the Ballarat Wine and Food Society Cellar is in good shape.


The new database makes preparing reports easy (see attached).

I have been a little slow on buying wines for the cellar - restricted space and Victor Gibson are my excuses.  I have some deliveries due, which will go in in due course.  The overall buying strategy has been to source variety (trying to provide wines that we would not usually drink at home) and quality.  I am deliberately avoiding wines that don't deliver value (for example, I will buy premium Australian Cabernets rather than mediocre bordeaux).

Please see the attached report of the current state of your cellar.

Cheers All,

shaun

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9qwkdzvcao6qyvj/W%2526FS_report_2022.pdf/file

0 comments: