Office Bearers


President: Paul Martino

Cellar Master: Shaun English

Secretary: Dean Stevens

Treasurer: Gab Yanes

Food Master: Andrew Lewis

Wine Master: Andrew Rowan

ballaratwfs@gmail.com



Archive

Your Blog

 

This blog is now 12 years old. There has been little change in the format. It may be time to revive the content, which means that I want ask you the readers, what do you want?

My preference would be to make the content interactive with information from you. I thought that possibly we could have reports from you about good restaurants you have been to, which bottle of wine you drank recently that warrants a personal recommendation, or maybe a good recipe that you've used and enjoyed.

I'm sure there are other good ideas, please let me know if you want change via our email.

Bob

ballaratwfs@gmail.com






0 comments: